It’s time for some NEW construction of Industrial/Office in Washtenaw County and THIS COULD BE IT !
Ready to build 18.8 acre vacant parcel conveniently located on West Michigan Ave., less than 1/4 mile off I-94 exit 181A.
Recently approved site-planned for a 24,750 sf industrial building with office, overhead doors and loading dock. Architectural drawings & site-plans with engineering by local firm “ETC” are available to purchaser included in the sale price. Or, modify the building plans to suit your own need.
This is a unique opportunity for an owner/user to build from the ground-up; or, a developer to build a spec building for future lease/sale.
Sale Price: $350,000
For more information or to schedule a property showing, contact Tony Caprarese at (734)222-7520 or email@example.com.
10 Acres with frontage on Jackson Road. At Baker Road I-94 exit. Zoned I-1 with master plan for Highway Commercial in Scio Township. Sewer and Water to property. Several adjoining properties for available. All splits available.
For Sale: 9.992 Acres, $775,000
40 acres vacant land available at the corner of Waters and Schmitz Roads. Great opportunity to own a private retreat just outside Ann Arbor. Gorgeous woodlot with seasonal stream running through the property. 28 tillable acres is currently farmed and has a lease in place for 2018. Easy drive to Chelsea and Ann Arbor and access to M-52 and I-94. Freedom Township zoning and taxes.
For Sale: 40 Acres, $320,000
Country build site on paved road in Gregory. Partially wooded, paved private road just north of the village of Gregory in Livingston County. Stockbridge schools. Approved perk test completed. Ready to build on.
For Sale: 5.07 Acres, $35,000
– Shovel ready 1.57 acre site
– Mill Creek frontage adjacent to new Mill Creek Park downtown Dexter
– Site planned for 6,107 SF commercial building
SITE WORK COMPLETED:
– Former building demolished and removed
– Environmentally cleaned with final DEQ approval and BEA in place
– Soil study/borings complete
– Storm/sanitary sewer, natural gas, and electric all available at road
– Former well abandoned with new 5″ well completed
– Tree study conducted with removal of permitted trees completed
– Architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical drawings available
– Traffic study conducted
– Site Plan was approved with City Council & Planning Commission for a Deli, Beer garden, Canoe Livery, storage building. Owner withdrew but it could reinstated immediately.
– Water Detention pond approval
LEGAL WORK COMPLETED:
– Annexed into the City of Dexter
– New Parcel ID #08-03-31-474-010
For Sale: 1.57 Acres, $795,000
3.29 acre building site in Dexter on paved road minutes to town and easy access to expressways, shopping & schools. Surveyed, perked and ready to build on. Adjacent 3.29 acre parcel available also.
6153 Mast: 3.29 Acres, $110,000
6217 Mast: 3.29 Acres, $110,000
- Office & Medical
- Retail & Commercial
- Industrial & Flex
- Vacant Land & Development
- Multi-Family & Income
- Business for Sale
- Special Purpose